Hey guys, it’s time to promote the amazing new features of Flash Builder 4 to experiment the best coding experience for your Flex 3 and Flex 4 projects. To highlight these new features, I could list them (as I did in a previous post), I could record them… or I could make you work a little bit! This time, I want you to showcase the Flash Builder 4 features. To do so, I’m launching a contest on RIAgora. First prize: a Flash Builder 4 Premium license! Second and third price: a Flash Builder 4 standard license for each one.
How to play ?
Flash Builder 4 unveiled a significant number of new features that really improve the coding experience of Flex 3 and Flex 4 projects: Data-Centric wizards, network monitor, code refactoring, etc… I want you to become a Flash Builder evangelist for at least one minute. Here’s how to participate and maybe win a Flash Builder 4 license:
1) Download and install the free trial version of Flash Builder 4 (http://www.adobe.com/go/try_flashbuilder).
2) Choose your favorite Flash Builder 4 new feature (just pick ONE feature).
3) Capture a video to showcase this new feature in less than two-minutes, using a screen capture software (such as Screenfow, Quicktime or Captivate).
4) Publish your video on Youtube.
5) Post a comment on this post, writing the name of the feature and the link to the video on YouTube (and of course a correct email address).
The contest will end on the 25th of May, which lets you 15 days to capture and publish your video. To help you, I’ve just recorded a sample video where I just introduce myself and then I showcase the new “Event handler generation” feature in less than 2 minutes.
“I declare open the Flash Builder 4 contest on RIAgora.com”. Good luck and have fun!!!
Tip to get inspired: http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flex/articles/flashbuilder4_whatsnew.html